We’re breaking in our new juicer with this tasty combination of apple, pineapple, beet and ginger juice. When we left to take a year off to travel, we sold or donated a large portion of our stuff. Our early (and temporary) return home has us missing a few luxuries – namely our juicer. So we treated ourselves and invested in an Omega Masticating Juicer and have been making up for lost time. One of our favourite combos is this easy and colourful blend – what we’re calling the Big Red!
- 2 cups of fresh pressed apple juice (approximately 4 large Macintosh apples)
- 1 medium beet (85 grams, yielded approximately ⅓ cup of juice)
- ⅓ medium pineapple (340 gram peeled, yielded 1 cup of juice)
- 2 inch knob of ginger (40 grams, approximately 2 Tbsp of juice)
- Juice all ingredients and mix well.