We’re breaking in our new juicer with this tasty combination of apple, pineapple, beet and ginger juice. When we left to take a year off to travel, we sold or donated a large portion of our stuff. Our early (and temporary) return home has us missing a few luxuries – namely our juicer. So we treated ourselves and invested in an and have been making up for lost time. One of our favourite combos is this easy and colourful blend – what we’re calling the Big Red!
- 2 cups of fresh pressed apple juice (approximately 4 large Macintosh apples)
- 1 medium beet (85 grams, yielded approximately ⅓ cup of juice)
- ⅓ medium pineapple (340 gram peeled, yielded 1 cup of juice)
- 2 inch knob of ginger (40 grams, approximately 2 Tbsp of juice)
- Juice all ingredients and mix well.